Participants should be at least two years from graduation (rising junior if on a four-year degree plan) and pursuing a degree in Science, Technology (Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.), Engineering, Math, or a related field. Students will be selected based on their academic achievements, leadership and extracurricular activities, communication skills, and interest in a technology career with a professional services firm. Additionally, attendees will be considered for a future internship and/or full-time opportunities.
- Students who self-identify as female, are two years from graduation and are studying Science, Technology (Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.), Engineering, Math, or a related field
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Hold a significant interest in professional services and a career in technology
- Possess integrity, maturity, dependability and enthusiasm
- Demonstrate analytical, teamwork and organizational skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
Contact EY Campus Recruiter Molly Tack (firstname.lastname@example.org) to apply
Application Deadline: Sunday March 19th